Alicia en el País de las Maravillas - Lewis Carroll, Jaime de Ojeda, Tomás Miranda Alonso Carroll's writing reminded me of Roald Dahl, C.S. Lewis and J.K Rowling and. No wonder the 4 of them are the greatest writer of children literature. They wrote like they were telling the story directly to kids. And I really like the use of exclamation marks, something that Roald Dahl also used a lot in his books. It shows that characters are excited, happy.

The story itself is kind of weird. It does not make a lot of sense. Sure, Alice goes to Wonderland and meets a lot of interesting characters, but you do not really get to know the characters. Personally, I did not like them (I did not dislike them... they were just part of the story). But it is an original book for children, especially for people who likes main characters who are children who behave like children, but in a mature way, just like Charlie from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory; Harry Potter, the little boy from The Witches or the Pevensies from Narnia.