The Wallflower, Vol. 2 - Tomoko Hayakawa, David Ury Well, this really is a dark manga. Sunako is scary, but also a badass, so it is OK. She is kind of a satanical girl, so gloomy (very unlike Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, Volume 1, the sweetest girl I have ever read in a shoujo).

Then, happens this incident with the rapist. Sunako was going to be raped, literally! I was shocked to read this (the pervert had his pants down for God's sake!). So far I have read light shoujos, so of course it was going to shock me! Thankfully Takano was around and helped her... although she did not really need any help, she is a kick ass heroine after all.

Another chapter is about a spirit who invades Sunako's body and keeps as the guys as hostages in the basement. How weird is that in a shoujo?? Takano is again the savior, when he kissed Sunako, releasing the spirit because of it. WOW, the first kiss between the two main characters in the SECOND volume! It generally takes more (actually, forever), but well, this case was different cause Sunako did not remember anything later :S

As in general shoujos, a trip to the beach... where it may or it may not have occurred a murder! At least there is another girl in the group... a good and nice girl who is actually very pretty and is not a rival.

So, I rate this manga 3 and a half, cause it was funny, and Sunako is a good character.