Black Bird, Vol. 1 - Kanoko Sakurakouji

Eto... why is this manga so popular? Never before I have rated a shoujo this low, there is always something positive about anyone: it could be funny or sweet or original, or something! None of these I found in Black Bird.

Feminist, beware: Misao is the Isabella Swan of shoujos. She is cute, nice, clumsy, with a special ability, a virgin, the main love interest of two hot guys, chased by everybody, blah blah. And she needs to be rescued every single time by her own Edward Cullen, in this case, Kyo (although Edward was a perfect gentleman). Kyo, on the other hand, is a demon who wants to marry her, take her virginity and did I mention he can cure all her wounds by licking them? And her wounds are not, like, in her arms or cheeks only; they may be on her breasts, between her legs, etc. It is smut anyway.

Not even the art is something tolerable; at least I found it MEH. The plot is so repetitive. At least there are other books/manga with the same plot that have something good, like "Virgin Crisis" for example. Not in Black Bird.