Koudai-ke no Hitobito (Koudai-ke no Hitobito #1)

Koudai-ke no Hitobito (Koudai-ke no Hitobito #1) - Kozueko Morimoto To think that, if it wasn't for the upcoming live action (starring Ayase Haruka and yummy Takumi-kun) I would have never known this manga exists. It wasn't even listed on GR. To find a translated scanlation I searched and searched (it is not licensed). By one of my favorite mangakas, Morimoto-sensei (Gokusen). So that's that best thing about this manga, the art. I was like "so nostalgic!" all the time. The girls resembled dear Yankumi (except for the sister) and the brother #2 resembled Shin, a little bit.

So this manga is about 3 gorgeous siblings that can read minds. The older one falls for a plain girl because she has a funny imagination. That is basically the plot. But sadly, the girl with the imagination takes about 2 chapters (of 7). In the same volume Brother #1 meets the girl, dates her and is engaged to her. I was like, what!!? I needed a slow paced story goddamn it. I didn't fall for the girl nor for the guy. Following chapters is about Sister and her feelings for her best friend of 6 years. The last chapters is about Brother #2 realizing he has feelings for the plain girl that has been in love with his brother since children.

I don't know. I couldn't enjoyed this one since I couldn't even meet the characters -I don't even remember their names. I was expecting more crazy imaginations and I didn't get it. I wonder if I've read a mediocre translation or what. At least I loved the art (so nostalgic bwaa) and I also like that the mangaka still makes the girl a bit older than the guy (like Shinkumi <3)