Princess Jellyfish, Tome 1

Princess Jellyfish, Tome 1 - Akiko Higashimura, 東村 アキコ, Yuko K. Excellent first volume. I loved everything about it:

- the heroine: Tsukimi. She looks a bit like Yankumi but her personality is like Sawako. Awkward, super shy and with the funniest expressions. She is always flustered, she is awkward around people, especially around beautiful people (like Kuranosuke). I love her outfit, with glasses and ponytails (so much like Yankumi!). I love that she is a jellyfish-otaku, so original. And the way she rolls on the floor! So funny.

- Kuranosuke: a cross-dressing hero, but he is so cute, both in man outfit and girl outfit. I like how he, out of nowhere, is interested in this weird group of otaku girls, and how he manages to win them over (with meat!) since the girls avoid: 1) fashionable people, and 2) men (although the girls are not aware yet that "she" is a "he".

- the amars: the group of otaku friends that live together with Tsukimi. All of them are crazy and awkward and all of them are fujoshis **high five**.

- the art: it is so cute and funny. Lovely.

- the mangaka: looks like she is a crazy woman, I loved it. I giggled over her notes as much as I did over the manga. Another weirdo, who loves jellyfishes.

The manga is funny, silly, but with so much heart. Tsukimi is not a stupid girl, and neither a cry baby. She does cry, however, at the end of the first volume, but it is because of her dead mother (which was very sad).